Applying for admission at some schools can be a scary and overwhelming process. However, at Victory Baptist Academy, we have done our best to streamline the process so that it is simple for all parties involved. There are a few important steps to follow in the Admissions Process:
1. Review our "FAQ" page which may answer several questions that you may have about Victory Baptist Academy.
2. Schedule a tour of the VBA campus. You may schedule a tour by calling 817-596-2711 or by emailing email@example.com and put "school tour" in the subject line.
3. Complete the online application and pay the application fee of $75. Click the button below to be taken to the TADS site to complete the application.
4. Schedule and complete pre-admission testing (kindergarten and up).
5. Schedule and complete admissions interview. This confidential interview with parent(s) and student(s) will be scheduled with the Administrator to discuss enrollment. All required forms must be submitted before an interview will be scheduled.
6. VBA review of application, documentation, and testing results.
7. An admissions decision will typically be made within 5 business days of the interview.
8. If admission is accepted, complete online enrollment documentation and pay enrollment fee of $275.
9. Complete tuition agreement.
Victory Baptist Academy does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, or national origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship programs, and athletic programs.
Please note that Pre-Kindergarten is for students who are 4 years old by September 1; Kindergarten is for students who are 5 years old by September 1.